- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.).
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite and CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired.
• Well-organized and detail oriented.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills.
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
Year of Experience Required
Minimum 3 yars
Business, Marketing and Commercial Services
Number of Openings for this position