– Helping draw up plans for future personnel needs.
– Providing staff training and development.
– Operating pay and benefits policies.
– Counseling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally.
– Oversee employee services such as health and safety as well as sports and social facilities.
- Business awareness and management skills.
• Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
• IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required if managing/operating computerized payroll and benefits systems.
• Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
• A proven track record of ‘making a difference.
• The ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law.
• Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with him/her.
• Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
• The ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner.
• Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies.
• Potential to handle a leadership role.
Year of Experience Required
3+ – 5
Number of Openings for this position