- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
• Approach sponsors for our events.
- Strong communication skills.
• English written and spoken fluency.
• Creative and the able to solve tough problems.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organization.
Year of Experience Required
3+ – 5